Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mummy May I

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't had time. Today I did a manicure of the new China Glaze Mummy May I. I can't put up great pictures cause it's night time and I'm stuck indoors. But this is actually a really nice dark purple with magenta-ish sparkles on it. This is great for Halloween and I think even going out to a party or something.



I do promise to upload better ones later! If anyone knows a good way to get the nail polish off after doing a manicure let me know. I usually like to use nail polish remover sticks but now every time I buy them they are already dry!

3 comments:

  1. I just bought this and Ick-a-body today! I'm wearing Ick now! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on it. I love it! I didn't get as much glitter on my manicure as much as you did on yours. After I do my breast cancer mani I think thats my next one lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I did a post about the perfect manicure a while ago;

    http://arie-catchthebeauty.blogspot.com/2010/04/la-foto-del-manicure-perfecto-para-pao.html

    I learned from Megan, her blog was "Little Music Houses" sadly she closed dawn her blog, so the instructions I did are only in Spanish, but you can take a look for the pic of supplies.

    Lacquerized has a good one with pics too, here is the link;

    http://www.lacquerized.com/2010/02/clean-up-in-6-easy-steps.html

    Hope this helps.
    Arie ;)
    http://arie-catchthebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete