Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I spend too much!

I went to sally's.. again haha to buy more nailpolish. They don't have the China Glaze Holiday collection of "Jingle Bells". It's always sold out when I go. But what I did buy was this:


The China Glaze With the silver top is "Little Drummer Boy"
In back of that was the Finger Paints "Mulberry Madness" (New Winter Collection I believe)
In the Middle was the China Glaze Pepperment Cuticle Oil.
In back of that is the "Flying Dragon' by China Glaze. The one I originally bought was a bad bottle.
Finnally the far left one is "Just Plum Fun" (Same as the mulberry new winter collection)

I did swatch these but the pictures don't do anything. The polish is so much prettier in person.


Without Flash
Top: Just Plum Fun
Second: Mulberry Madness
Third: Little Drummer Boy
Fourth: Flying Dragon

With Flash


I would post my manicure but blogger wouldn't load the picture! I'll try tonight again.


2 comments:

  1. Yay! cool haul from Sally's.
    I can't wait for the new Finger Paints "Winter Dreams" collection to arrive at my local Sally's ^_^.

    ReplyDelete