Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Claires shopping!

So I went into Claires today to get some mood changing nail polish. Thank you to the ladies who have made swatches of these!


But then I noticed some other polish...

You have no idea how excited I was! I can't find Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure ANYWHERE and I searched for hours looking for it. I decided this will have to be my alternative. I just put some on and I actually like it! Sorry these pictures show no justice..



And also sorry for the mess of my nails! I didn't put a top coat on those just yet. But it's really pretty.

The red nailpolish is from the Finger Paints collection from Sally Beauty Supply. It's called "Framed in Red" It's such a pretty red shimmer.





2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the claire moodies!

    How much do they cost? And are you prepared to buy one or 2 for me and send them to the netherlands? I think they can be in normal mail and not package because they are flat.

    I hope you can help me :)

    Please e-mail me at tessa.mastenbroek@xs4all.nl

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete