Saturday, October 30, 2010

Many Designs

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! My nails right now are candy corns. I need Beauty by Brittany post them and I wanted to try them for Halloween! She is a great follower to have too!


I used Sally Hansen white tip for the top (Bad idea, the yellow leaked into it so in person it looks yellowish)
The Orange was Orly Old School Orange which I thought was perfect color
The yellow was Finger Paints Art Nouv-Yellow

These are more designs I did, but sorry I don't remember what colors I used =\


That's the nightmare before Christmas. I actually used a tutorial on you tube. I don't know if the person is on here though!



And these are a bunch of random designs I did. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl, you are too sweet!! I love your candy corn nails! My tips turned yellow too! Luckily I got pics before it was noticeable :)

    I'm lovin all your nail designs in this post! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really good at this! I really like the candy corn/ Halloween theme. From the pictures, you can't even see any yellow tips or anything ...

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete