Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 12 Stripes, and swap :)

Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been so busy and I can't even keep up with myself lately. But here is a post!

This is some stripes. Sorry they aren't straight, I kind of did them fast. The base color is Sinful Colors Cinderella. I'm working on trying to get better macro pictures without sunlight and it's not easy. Especially living in New England we don't get sun like at all during the winter.


I also did a swap with my amazing friend Andrea. She seriously knows me SO well and I never met her in real life. I met her in my amazing nail polish group PaA. We've swapped around 4 times and she always knows what to get me. Now we also swap makeup and she got me such amazing stuff. I freaked out when I seen everything in it lol. Here is a quick picture:






The L.A. Colors eyeshadows are SUPER pigmented! I couldn't believe it! I put one of the blues on that night. My boyfriend loved it. He loves when I wear such bright eye makeup. Also, neon color nails. He just loves neon lol.

I put on the purple Nabi color and the purple Nabi bar glitter. This is a macro shot:

Seriously it was so pretty. I wish I got a picture of the bar glitter sparkling. It was amazing. The base color is Nabi Neon Purple, and the bar glitter is Nabi Arabian Nights.



1 comment:

  1. Yay, so glad you loved the package and the polish looks great on you.

    And I probably should have warned you on how pigmented those shadows were lol

    ReplyDelete