Friday, February 24, 2012

Bloom.com haul!

I am posting today, my little haul I got off of bloom.com. On giltcity.com, they were offering a 15 dollar cash coupon for any of their deals if you became a new member. (Didn't work for everyone, some people got 20% off their order. Don't know why). They had an odder of 40 dollars worth of beauty products at bloom for 20 bucks. I snagged that voucher, and used my 15 dollar coupon, and only paid 5 dollars!

I went on bloom.com and ordered a bit more than 40 dollars worth. I got free shipping for spending over 49 dollars. The total amount of the order was $57.50. Used my gilt city voucher and spent 17.50 more. All together it came out to $22.50! Very excited since essies, zoyas and OPI are like 8 bucks a piece where I live, especially since I don't have a license.


Juicy Couture perfume sample
Sundari Firming lotion
Befine warming clay mask
OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips
OPI Vampsterdam
OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!
Zoya flakes collection
Essie Play Date

Very excited right now!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the looks of Vampsterdam, Pedal Faster Suzi and Play Date. I think they're pretty much all on my wishlist too haha.

    I also got the perfume sample.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also go Pedal Faster Suzi. SHe's a beauty!

    I also used the bloom.com voucher and got some lovely stuffs. :-)
    Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete