Sunday, January 8, 2012

OPI DS Original

I have a quick swatch for you guys today. I am in severe pain and my pain killers are making me sooo sick.  I am so sick I don't even want to talk to anyone! I can't forget my followers though :)

Here is OPI DS Original. I paid $15+ $5 shipping off of ebay. I was very nervous about it being a fake, but I decided to take the chance since I want more holos. This did NOT regret! It's so holo, looking at it is making me sick again lol. Also, the seller added a few extra little goodies :)







One blurry picture to show off the holo better. Isn't this beautiful!?

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous ! I have this polish as well and I love it =D

    I hope you feel better soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, indeed. :D

    I also own this polish and I just love it. It is the jewel of my polish collection.

    You poor thing. I hope that your pain abates quickly and you feel much better, soon. *gentle squish*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really pretty! i don't have any holos. i think i will make that my next purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly believe this is nail polish...the finish is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo gorgeous!!! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this polish! Wow, truly stunning. Hope you feel better :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! very nice!!!

    http://lulu-nails.blogspot.com/
    http://lulu-nails.blogspot.com/

    =), bye!

    ReplyDelete