Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sally Hansen Dianthus and Freehand design

Today I am showing you a swatch by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure- Dianthus. This is a beautiful reddish pink color. I did not like how it reminded me of melted plastic though when I was applying. These usually chip fast on me, but I only wore for a day before I added a design. I did have tipwear though from doing filing at work.











I got this at Ocean State Job Lot for two dollars. I wouldn't pay for the full seven dollars though, so I feel much better. I didn't mind spending the two dollars.








I actually did this design myself. I used China Glaze "Towel Boy Toy" for the blue stripe and then Art Deco strippers for the silver glitter and black stripe. Then I reused the Sally Hansen color for the pink dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment