Thursday, July 28, 2011

Purple glitter and Zebra.

I am showing you a manicure that I found a tutorial on youtube.
Credit for idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v​=FQHB80vaWSU&feature=share
 
I was going to try her way of doing it but I messed up and went a bit more simpler



I used the purple Milani one coat glitter
China Glaze Liquid Leather for the black background
Konad white stamp color for the zebra stripes
Art Deco silver glitter for the single stripe
I used bundle monster rhinestone for the heart rhinestone
Lastly, Konad stamp m57

Please check out that youtube video she's amazing!!

 

4 comments:

  1. I just watched the video, you're right she is good! I just love the tip about making the scotch tap less sticky and applying it at an angle to get the 'v' effect! Brilliant! I will so be using that one :D. I think although yours is a little different that it was still about the same level of difficulty and totally capured the essence of her tutorial mani. Thanks for sharing that! Thanks too for your comment on my blog, I just started it two weeks ago and I'm off to a slow start I think :(. I'm also now your newest follower and I look forward to reading your archives and seeing your new manis :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was also off to a slow start. It's still kind of slow. I am hitting my first year of being on the blog on August 22nd. Thank you so much for the comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you planning something special for your anniversary? *nudge, nudge* :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great. Very nice mani!

    ReplyDelete