Saturday, April 16, 2011

Two more manicures today :)


This is Milani collection. It's Pink Rocks! from their neon collection. It has a nice jelly finish but of course you can still see the whites of my nails. It was like a coral-orangey finish. I really liked it though.



This design was actually for my boyfriend. We are going to a car show in the morning and he is bringing his Audi S4. He is obsessed with these cars, and when I say obsessed I mean its like... he can point them out from the other side of the world... lol. The audi ring is on my ring finger, the s4 badge is on my thumb. Then i just put a random pinky design, a grill looking design on my middle and just the audi name on my pointer finger. The other hand says "Cappa" due to his username on his audi website lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment