Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nails and.. Figure Skating?

As some of you bloggers know, I am a figure skater and a figure skating coach. My club is putting a show on again at the end of April. Figure skating can be extremely expensive. Sometimes too expensive for families who are being effected by the low economy. One of the clubs fundraisers to help raise money is to put on raffle baskets. Each group in the show gets to pick the theme of their basket and what did my group of girls pick? Manicure and Pedicure theme! How cute is that? 3 of the skaters are my students and they thought of that when I asked the theme because they know me way too well! Instantly we started saying what we would get for the basket and they were SOOO excited! We have to donate or get donations of the theme to make a basket. It doesn't have to be a lot of money just something to raise money.

I have never seen girls get so excited over the manicure and pedicure theme!

Sorry for this post I thought it was so cute and a good story to share with the nail polish addict blogger world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment