Saturday, April 30, 2011

I found time!

Okay guys I did find some time to post a picture of my nails. It's only a simple color since I am in a figure skating show. I did my nails to match the color of my dress :) Here is China Glaze- Pink Voltage!

 It's a little more pinkish in the indoor light. But let me tell you it's a BEAUTIFUL hot pink!!!
This is 2 coats, and it went on soooo nicely. I am a huge fan of china glaze and I never have a problem with their polish's. :)

And here is a quick pic I took in my backyard :)

5 comments:

  1. hope you enjoyed skating :) this is a pretty colour

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colour! And I love the flowers in your backyard too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty color! actually I have it and have used about 3/4 of the bottle!:D

    ReplyDelete