Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Two manicures today

Hi everyone!

I have two manis for you today. Though one of them didn't go so well. I ran out of my Sally Hansen clean up pen so I felt lost and I didn't get that great of a clean up. Only one picture of this manicure.

These colors are both from the new China Glaze holiday collection. The base is China Glaze Velvet Bow. It is a very beautiful color. I did a gradient of Snow Globe on top. On my toes I actually have Winter Berry with the gradient of Snow Globe. I think I may need a backup bottle of this!

My second manicure is China Glaze Below Deck. My sally's just got this in. This before was a type of color I didn't think I would ever buy. I decided to go outside my comfort zone and try something different. I am so excited I did this before I love this color!





1 comment:

  1. Below deck is one of my top all time favorite colors. I just bought a back up bottle on clearance at ULTA...in fact, I pretty much bought back up bottles of the entire Anchors Away collection!

    ReplyDelete