Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nail Mail and FC Golden Honey

I just did another swap with Andrea from Addicted to the Allure of Beauty. This is my second one and I am SO happy!

Here is what she sent me:





As I am typing this, I am prepping my nails for the Charlotte Russe polish. How cute is the animal print cap?!

My swatch today is Golden Honey from the Femme Couture nail polish collection. I don't think I've ever seen someone post a FC polish. I love this brand and you can find it at Sally's, though there isn't much to choose from. When I looked at this for some reason Ancient Egypt pops into my head lol.


 It is so rainy and dark out so I took the pictures inside. But I can't believe how spot on the color is. I switched to RAW image on my camera a month or so ago and it's been a lot more accurate in showing the true color of polish's.

2 comments:

  1. Love Golden Honey! It is gorgeous!!!

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always eye that polish brand from Sally's but I haven't gotten around to buying any, next time it's on sale I so must.

    And I'm so glad you liked my package!

    ReplyDelete