Thursday, November 1, 2012

Time for a new post!

Hey everyone!

    Sorry I have been gone for sooo long. I now have 3 jobs, (two of them being director jobs) going back to school, still figure skating for myself, and  I joined a Theater on Ice team. I am one extremely busy person! Though I somehow managed to find time to be able to show a polish off :)

    I picked this color because of Fall, and I always tend to follow seasons. Once in a while I will wear a color that's not usually part of that season, but thats rare. I am always wanting like darker fall colors during this time.

   Today I am showing you Orly Nite Owl. This is from their 2011 birds of a feather collection. This was a set that I really enjoyed, but I am only showing one color from the collection. It;s a GORGEOUS lighter brown with some silver shimmer. The formula was amazingly smooth. It only took two coats to be opaque :) I hope you enjoy as much as I do!






The last picture was on my boyfriend's shirt he was wearing. I figured it would be a nice color to really show off the brown and it worked very well. Hopefully I can post sometime soon again :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you are an extremely busy person! I love this color on you. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressed how busy you are and still maintaining the blog! I love this color. I recently re-discovered all these shades in my drawer. Can't wait for my nails to grow back out to be able to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that polish.
    I've been lacking in blogging lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour reminds me a lot china glaze fast track :)

    ReplyDelete