Sunday, May 13, 2012

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard! French Mani

I am showing a french manicure today using OPI Just Spotted the Lizard! I bought the mini Spider-man collection, along with Shatter the Scales! on bloom.com for a dollar and shipping. I filled out a survey about 2 weeks ago that gave me a 20 dollar credit toward bloom.com and I wanted this set. I do not believe the survey is still in effect, since it was about your mother and mothers day.

The base color is China Glaze Golden Meringue. I then did a freehand line of Just Spotted The Lizard! Stamped is Bundle Monster BM 17 with Color Club Where's the Soiree?. Finally topped it with China Glaze Golden Enhancement. Came out beautiful!




On a good note, I was able to hold myself from buying polish this weekend! Usually Saturday or Sunday I go polish shopping. I was able to say no to everything I seen. This is a great start for me!

2 comments: