Thursday, June 2, 2011

Maxed out Magenta and a Comparison!!

Today is my manicure "Maxed Out Magenta" by Sally Hansen. When I was doing this manicure it reminded me of "Caribbean Temptation" by China Glaze. I decided to compare them!



Blurry ugh. I didn't realize it when I took them and I have to go to my lesson. After I may!

Now here is my comparison:


Yep, pretty much dupes as I thought. In person one is a TAD bit purple which is the Sally Hansen. The only problem is it's actually a bit more sheer than the China Glaze. The Sally Hansen takes 3 coats to be opaque while China Glaze only takes two. If you have one of these, you definitely don't need the other.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a gorgeous color :)

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete